The Office of Research Integrity (ORI) has issued its Fiscal Year (FY) 2023 Notice of Funding Opportunity Announcements. If your organization is interested in promoting research integrity and compliance with 42 CFR Part 93, then we suggest you review the two grant programs ORI is offering.
Ensuring Research Integrity – Research, Development
This grant aids initiatives that develop innovative practical approaches or resources that enhance practices concerning research integrity and compliance with 42 CFR Part 93. ORI is looking for projects that address the four focus areas:
- Transparency in reporting research
- Effective communication between researchers
- Handling allegations of research misconduct
- Interventions to address issues related to research culture and climate
Demonstration and Ensuring Research Integrity – Conferences
This grant supports conferences that provide a platform to discuss topics related to promoting the responsible conduct of research and preventing research misconduct. Conferences should produce concrete results associated with the at least one of five themes:
- Fostering an environment that promotes research integrity
- Preventing research misconduct
- Effective handling of research misconduct allegations
- Training in the responsible conduct of research
- Other topics associated with research integrity and compliance with 42 CFR Part 93
Visit the announcement page for more information including application due dates and registration links for technical assistance webinars for each grant.